Real estate analysis from an engineering perspective forms a vital element of development projects, enabling each project to be carried out with high quality standards, on schedule, and within the defined budget. The Engineering Department’s team of highly experienced civil and construction engineers carries out price surveys, tours construction sites, meets with project managers, oversees progress, and identifies potential risks, while assisting with the production of financial feasibility reports. Its engineers inspect some 250 sites on a monthly basis and maintain extensive databases that show activity at the sites in real time, giving clients a comprehensive overview.
- Engineering supervision as part of financial oversight for construction and infrastructure projects
- Cost estimates for the establishment and management of performance agreements
- Management of development costs
- Engineering opinions as part of appraisal work and economic evaluations
- Engineering consulting as part of policy research in the construction field